Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting question - an Operating Room
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 12:27:30 -0400

And I would add to what Jack has said - if your queasy about blood ( or
not sure) please try not to see much of it.  Take if from experience
watching my first surgeries as a 2nd year med student - nothing like
gravity to bring you to your senses - although I was lucky to be caught
on the way down by a lovely angel of mercy :)

My cure was to have black coffee ( preferrably from a Bunn-o-Matic)
circulating well before hand.

ernie