Subject: Re: [Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite Specialty Camera Store
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 02:20:22 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/03 10:00:12 PM, daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no writes:

<< But most people don't care about quality. >>

My brother, who knows nothing about photography, hones right in on what's
wrong in a print. You can't fool him. To me he represents the public. They do
know what good is. Their money has the loudest voice over time.
That's why I believe that film will be primary and digital will be a useful
second. Personally I use both technologies, but when I'm really serious about a
project, I use a Leica M.

br

Replies: Reply from frank theriault <knarf.theriault@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Now Departing...Your Favorite Specialty Camera Store)