Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica CL Meter Repair/Replacement
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 14:05:43 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/03 9:20:47 AM, nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com writes:

<< When I was considering the purchase of a CL, I found a nice one but it

needed a new meter.  I asked Sherry Krauter to quote me on a CL meter

replacement.   I can't seem to find her response, but I can tell you it was

so bad (~$300 parts and labor) I decided to forget about the CL.

Gary >>
I think Leica NJ repairs CL, so they must still have the parts. They no
longer repair the thread mount Leicas.

br

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Leica CL Meter Repair/Replacement)