Subject: Re: [Leica] new leica-M lens news
From: "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:31:36 -0600

He designed more than one large gun for Iraq but died of lead poisoning
before it was assembled. The W.W.I German Paris gun was quite the
technical marvel but took considerable resources to maintain, move and
fire (reportedly the equivalent of a full battalion).

Krup built big guns for Germany in W.W.II, but these also drained off
valuable manpower.

Regards,

Greg