Subject: [Leica] FS: Kobalux 21mm f/2.8
From: "Jay Burleson" <jayburleson@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:21:14 -0700

The lens is the latest (and apparently the last) generation Kobalux 21mm
f/2.8
Black w/chrome details.
Info about the lens at Dante Stella’s site:
http://www.dantestella.com/technical/kobalux.html

This version has .75m minimum focusing distance and eight diaphragm blades.
It is a screw mount but it comes with a Screw mount to M-Bayonet adaptor.
It's mint condition, like new. I only used it a few times. I purchased a
Leica 24mm shortly after I bought this lens and I have come to prefer the
24mm focal length.

It comes with the following:
Lens
Box for lens
Screw mount to M-Bayonet adaptor
Rear screw mount cap
Front cap
Lens shade
Cap for shade (while mounted on lens)
21mm Finder w/ both caps (no box for finder)

I am asking $425.00 US + $10.00 for insured shipping to the US or Canada
addresses. Overseas will be cost.

Please e-mail OFF LINE with inquiries to jayburleson@earthlink.net

Thanks,

Jay Burleson
“Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the
black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
H. L. Mencken
www.jayburleson.com

- ---