Subject: RE: [Leica] Kodak Release - now Eugene Smith
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 09:37:30 -0400

Hey, Eric, I'd suggest that "Let Truth..." has the best essays, but "WES
Photographs - 1934-1975" has a more extensive collection of images.
Everyone interested in great 35 mm photojournalism, documentary
photography, should own both - along with the Pittsburgh book, and, of
course, any other you suggest.:-)

B. D.