Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital back for leica, project website
From: "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 17:09:45 -0700

At 03:47 PM 9/17/2003 -0700, Jerry Lehrer wrote:
>Greg
>
>I see some lettering, lots of blurred writing, but no pictures.
>What is the procedure to view what you produced?

Jerry, you need to ask a computer savvy friend to help... if you look at
the lower right quadrant, it contains the full size picture and
specification of the digital M back. It's quite detailed, actually, but
short and concise. There are some limitations, but this is the State of the
Art of the digital M back design given the current technology.

To fully view it, PRINT the page on your browser. Then cut out the lower
right quadrant. You should see it then.

// richard <http://www.imagecraft.com>