Subject: RE: [Leica] OT Subsidies to private schools VERY OT..;-)
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:16:50 -0400

I am NOT suggestion that renters shouldn't have the same rights as
property owners - nor am I suggesting that renters don't pay their fair
share of burdens. I was NOT attacking renters. I was only trying to
point out that those getting vouchers end up taking more money OUT of
the public school system than they put in. (I was attempting to defend
public funding of education.)