Subject: Re: [Leica] Kip Peterson - PAW Week 37
From: Eric Welch <eric@jphotog.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:06:36 -0700

Great picture Kip, I'll have to check Dizzy's out again. A friend of
mine has been in a jazz band in the San Diego area for a while and has
played there. The band was The Jazz Pigs. Have you ever heard them play?

Even though he's a jazz player, he's in a Dead-Head band, and he was
just on a State Department junket to Syria where they played Elvis and
other oldy moldy rock. Doing his part to smooth relations with Syria I
guess. :-)

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 06:53  PM, Kip Peterson wrote:

> There is a wonderful jazz venue in San Diego called "Dizzy's."
> Recently I went there to see Peter Sprague, one of the area's best
> guitarists. He studied under Pat Metheny, and can really crank out the
> spirit of music. I was lucky to capture him with my Leica...

Eric Welch
Carlsbad, CA
http://www.jphotog.com

There are 2 theories to arguing with a woman... neither works.  - Will
Rogers.