Subject: [Leica] Leica Users Dinner Invitation--November 8th, 2003 in Bryn Mawr, PA
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 21:21:18 -0400

It's time for another Leica-users, lovers, etc. dinner at my place!
Those of you who attended last time can vouch for the wonderful time.
This time we'll also make a slide projector with stack loader available
for those who need to project their favorites.

Date is Saturday, November 8th, 2003.  Time is 5PM to whenever.
Location is in Bryn Mawr, PA.

There will be a Leica Day at The Camera Shop in Bryn Mawr that day, from
10AM to 5PM.  The dinner party (actually, cocktail hour) starts when
Leica Day ends.  I understand that this Leica Day will also feature an
equipment check-up clinic, as well as other special offers.  For more
information about The Camera Shop's Leica Day contact them at 610 527
0300.  I understand they do not have a website.

Party is limited to sixteen participants, due to the space constraints
of my living room/dining room.  RSVP as soon as possible to me, for
directions.  Kyle Cassidy has graciously offered gratis accommodations
at his place in West Philadelphia--you may contact him directly at
cassidy@netaxs.com

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA