Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 and high speed flash
From: Karen Nakamura <mail@gpsy.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 20:24:22 -0500

>Would anyone care to share their views of using the high speed flash
>with their M7 (or R9 for that matter).

I'm quite disappointed about this aspect as it's one reasons I bought
the M7.  The Leica SF-20 doesn't support HSS so instead you have to
use one of the huge boat-anchor Metz's. Which sort of defeats the
purpose of a small M7 camera.

I can't wait until Leica gets a SF-25 or something with HSS, I'll be
the first on the block to get it, assuming it's less than $300.

Karen

- --
Karen Nakamura