Subject: [Leica] Canadian Leica Repairs
From: "Kevin Argue" <kargue@sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 23:45:08 -0400

Attention Canadian Leica owners. If you are like me and have  a broken
Leica(yes- it happens!) and need it repaired we have a new repair centre.
Well it isn't new, it is Kinderman Canada! Leica USA has signed a deal for
Kinderman to carry out repairs in Canada. For the benefit of Luggers outside
Canada, Kinderman repaired and distributed Leicas until Leica head office
replaced them with another company that has since gone bust. Leica USA
handles distribution in Canada

Kevin Argue

Replies: Reply from Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca> (Re: [Leica] Canadian Leica Repairs)