Subject: Re: [Leica] E6@home [was: Rant: another screw up by New Lab...
From: Rolfe Tessem <rolfe@ldp.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 10:12:11 -0400

Roy Zartarian wrote:
> I've been using the 6 step for about two years now, having begun with
> three step half liter kits.  I can't quantify the results but my
> impression is that slides processed in 6 step appear to have better
> color and more "sparkle" (for lack of a better term) than those done in
> 3 step.
>
> Roy

Thanks for the feedback. Your reaction was the one I had last time I
compared the 3 and 6 step processes, but that was several years ago and
both Fuji and Kodak films have mostly been revised since then.

For some reason, the Tetenal 5 liter kits have gotten much more
expensive than the Kodak kits (at least at Adorama).

Rolfe

- --
Rolfe Tessem
Lucky Duck Productions, Inc.