Subject: Re: [Leica] ceremony conclusion...
From: "Steven Blutter" <steven2244@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 08:46:02 -0500

Though its not my family's tradition, I too have photographed open casket
funerals at the request of close friends,  one even requested 4 X 5 color
negs, fully lit.  There are many cultures that appreciate these
photographs - and was common in the late 1800's here - especially of
children.

Some have asked me to document each floral arrangement - to know who sent
the largest tribute...

James,
What was the film & processing of your 'Snowy day near Headrick OK'?  A
lovely shot!

It may have had more impact on the final print than the metallic composition
of the camera body.

meow!