Subject: RE: [Leica] LUG FOOLS - Wonderful LUG
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 09:40:46 -0400

Actually, I think the vast majority of reviews of novels are written by
novelists. And no, one doesn't have to be a photographer to review
photos - but one sure as heck should really know something about
photography - and as others have suggested, being able to produce
reasonably high quality photos is a step in that direction.