Subject: Re: [Leica] LUG FOOLS - was: "some photographs by Bob Rosen"
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 18:33:46 -0400

Indeed, let this be a lesson to newcomers here, before they post their
first pics for scrutiny by the LUG.

dan c.

At 05:54 PM 10-09-03 -0400, P2CON@aol.com wrote:
>Colin writes the third critique of br's photos:
>
>> OK after a quick, informal poll, the LUG IRC group has
>> decided:
>> Albert Wang's stuff was better.
>
>I love it!
>br provides some of his throw-away shots for posting to the LUG and first,
BD, then Johnny Deadman, and finally the LUG IRC group chimes in with sour
grape comments. You all get the prize for egg covered faces.

>Really, I think the best shot of the bunch was the dog playing the guitar,
never seen that before. Next best was the little boy hiding behind the
small tree in the center of the grass field, bet you didn't even see him.
Third best was the bridgebird, I've been trying to capture a shot of a
bridgebird for years and never got close.