Subject: Re: [Leica] Cats?!
From: "Geir Bugge-Olsen" <gbugge-o@frisurf.no>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 21:45:56 +0200

Get a Alaska Malamute they will keep cats away for sure.Cats are smart and will quick learn there they should not be.
I have tried that with very good result.
Keep the dog in a long chain and around where your kids are.
The AM is fond of kids.
If you live in Canada i think Sonnys gator will not be a good idea.
Geir
Musher in Norway