Subject: Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions
From: Jim Hemenway <Jim@hemenway.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2003 15:55:11 -0400

Jerry:

Yes and that might be why I never see her in a fight with the other
neighborhood cats... I wouldn't want to be in the way of one of those
paws raised in anger.

Her brother was polydactyl as well, but in his case it made him trip
once in awhile... his right foot "clicked" when he walked on a solid
surface.  For all I know that might have led to his demise a year and
1/2 ago... didn't quite make it in front of a car late one night.  I
wished that I had overruled the vet and had that particular part of him
removed.
- --

Jim - http://www.hemenway.com

Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Dearest of companions)