Subject: RE: [Leica] weekly picture
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 15:55:44 -0400

Ability to spot a moment in a child's life? Holy God! He spotted a cute
kid, framed nicely, and shot - as she seemed to wave him off. It's a
nice shot - but "fearless use of distortion?" What the +_#$)*(#%*&# are
you talking about. As I believe I have stated before - what pathetic art
school bullshit.

How about posting some photos for a change instead of making all these
nonsensical comments about the work of others.