Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm 2.0 ASPH question (M mount)
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 19:02:05 -0700

I have both the ASPH and the goggled Summicron.
The Goggled 35 is sharper at the center from f4 to f11.
The Asph is sharper everywhere else.
Markedly so at the edges of the frame.

Distortion is much lower on the ASPH (although I kind of enjoyed the
distortion on the goggled 35).

I liked the ASPH so much I bought an M4 to hang it on.

Mike Quinn