Subject: Re: [Leica] MP upgrade
From: Mike Quinn <mlquinn.mail@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 17:46:25 -0700

Vick's suggested procedure for upgrading the MP viewfinder looked fine to
me. Perhaps your loop is a bit narrow?

Of course, all who cannot comprehend the meaning of the subject line under
which they post would be well advised to embrace politeness...

Mike Quinn

Replies: Reply from "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl> (Re: [Leica] MP upgrade)