Subject: Re: Re[2]: [Leica] Comparative approach - GeeBee demarche
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 15:08:44 EDT

In a message dated 9/8/03 11:32:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
mail@steveunsworth.co.uk writes:

> The criticism was not constructive. Certain people held, and were vocal
>  with, the  opinion that reference to photographs taken with cameras other
>  than Leica should not be allowed on the LUG.
>
>  Graham's departure is our loss.
I use a number of cameras, in addition to Leicas. It's the content that
trumps all other considerations because if the content is insightful it improves
the use of all other cameras. We are photographers first, and Leica users
second. Otherwise, we are merely Leica creatures. Besides, Leica could gain by our
comparative approach to equipment.

br