Subject: Re: [Leica] Week 3 with the Noct.
From: Feli di Giorgio <feli2@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 19:49:27 -0700

On Sunday, Sep 7, 2003, at 18:05 US/Pacific, Don Dory wrote:

> Feli,
> Unless your M6 is a 0.58 then the 50 lines are the same as the M2.

I'm not so sure of that...I'm sitting here looking through them as we
speak, eh- write.
My M6TTL is also a .72 and the 50 framelines are a little tighter than
on the M2
and it's not just because the frame lines are a little thinner.

>   Or
> possibly you are referring to the lines for the 75 on the M6.  If you
> can live without a meter there is no better camera for a Noct than an
> M3.  Without a doubt the best finder for no DOF lenses.  Especially if
> you use the 1.25 focusing accuracy is superb.
>
> Sorry to add a camera to your equipment list.

Don Dory, you are an evil, evil man.
8-)

feli

> Don
> dorysrus@mindspring.com

safety
deserve neither liberty nor safety. 				-Benjamin Franklin

feli2@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] Week 3 with the Noct.)