Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V25 #231
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2003 00:06:35 -0600

" Leica Camera Repair Handbook " By Thomas Tomosy has vague step by
step instructions for some lenses. He doesn't cover an LTM Summaron but
he does cover an M mount one. I always take his stuff with a grain of
salt. It's what he doesn't tell you that can get you into trouble.
Still, if you have some experience with lens work, he tells you enough.

John Collier