Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Colour photographs from rural France
From: Sonny Carter <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 19:01:16 -0700

Hello Steve,

While I don't think any of these suffered from not being sharpened, I'd
suggest that you sharpen only the sized version you are about to put up on
the web, and I would hope it was not 100mbyte!   Sharpening seems to
be most effective that way.  Also, look at Johnny Deadman's
sharpeners.Plugins for Photoshop.  They Rock.

ftp://ftp.pinkheadedbug.com/pub/

Sonny