Subject: RE: [Leica] Colour photographs from rural France
From: "Steve Unsworth" <mail@steveunsworth.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:17:48 +0100

All of the pages/images that begin '03CN' were shot with a standard,
non-zoom Minilux. The pages that begin '03CR' were mainly shot with an old
folding 6x9 camera from the 1950's using 120 roll film. These haven't been
sharpened - my PC is too slow when sharpening 100 Mbyte images :-). The
pages from Le Pechereau onwards were shot with an M6.

I used standard Fuji Superia 100 for all the '03CN' shots. All the '03CR'
shots were Fuji Velvia 100 - either 120 or 35mm.

The things that I learned were, the Minilux has a fantastic lens, an ancient
medium format camera produces amazing transparencies.

Steve