Subject: RE: [Leica] PHOTOGRAPHY; PHOTOGRAPHERS; Leicas
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 18:10:17 -0400

If you think that the old Life Magazine wasn't full of 'coded messages'
in its photojournalism, I'd suggest you go spend some time in the
library.;-)

Actually, I'd suggest that for anyone with half-a-brain, or for anyone
paying any attention - with or without at least half-a-brain - the
attempts at manipulation are generally more obvious today than they ever
were in the past.

B. D.