Subject: Re: [Leica] Carrying a 15 Heliar
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 10:28:29 -0600

I like the fact that the case opens right up making it easy to load and
unload. It is often hard to get a Zing case to release the enclosed
lens with losing all the caps.  Any case from a 70's compact
rangefinder would do the trick. I just had the Rollei one lying around.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Richard F. Man" <richard@imagecraft.com> (Re: [Leica] Carrying a 15 Heliar)
Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Carrying a 15 Heliar)