Subject: RE: [Leica] More Tanzania (color)
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpics@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 18:23:11 +0100

Oh my God, does this mean that because there is a pub named Old England
somewhere in the world, I no longer live in England - I have become
stateless and can now apply for political asylum in my own country.
Yippee, now they have to house me and give all the benefits!!!

Gerry

Replies: Reply from D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg> (RE: [Leica] FS: 35/2 Summicron-ASPH)