Subject: RE: [Leica] re: gun balderdash & photos
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:46:12 -0400

Bob,

Most if not all that I've read supported Greg's view
that the Soviet Union did not help Mao and the Red Army much
at all at the time of the Long March, causing resentment
from the Chinese part 'til this day.  (Of course, there are
other geopolitical reasons).

I am curious to where you get that information, and would
appreciate a pointer.

Thanks,

- - Phong