Subject: Re: [Leica] Apple's delay
From: Afterswift@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:27:21 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/03 2:04:26 PM, LRZeitlin@aol.com writes:

<< Pretty much the same thing is happening today. A big order to one site is
lot less trouble to implement than dishing the computers out at retail. Two
more weeks is not too long to wait. >>

Soon you'll be swamped with G5s, including in their iMacs and laptops.
Meanwhile my trusty G3 Blue just steams along, with a loud fan clearing the road
crossings. I sometimes run my City of Dell alongside on a dedicated track, but
it's quiet and pulls freight as well.

br