Subject: Re: [Leica] New photos/Arbus
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 11:18:50 -0700

George Lottermoser wrote:

> Clearly a whole lot of folks feel a need to express their dislike of Sontag's writing. Would any one of them please enlighten us as to any specific reasons why they have these powerful reactions to her work?
>
><Snip>

George we have several archives on this about a mile wide total. Some
recent. Pleased check it out. I'd say about slightly more than half like
her. Maybe 2/3's. That means shes OK. She goes to secular heaven.
Not sure if the liberal conservative; intellectual anti-intellectual
thing lines up or not.

Mark w. Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.rabinergroup.com