Subject: Re: [Leica] New photos/Arbus - Ted Grant and "On Photography"
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2003 08:11:52 -0700

Phong asked:

 New photos/Arbus - Ted Grant and "On Photography"

> Ted Grant wrote:
> > And the book {Susan Sontag's "On Photography") sits
> > in my photo collection un-read! And will stay
> > that way as I can throw up just so much. ;-)
>
> Hey Ted, why don't you send it to me ?
> I just might like it more than you.
> I promise not to put it next to your book
> on my shelf.  :-)<<<<

Hi Phong,
Sure thing, it's all yours if I can find it in my 300 plus photo book
collection.

And seeing I've run out of book shelf space, getting rid of this Sontag
meaningless photo book will help make room for a "real book about
photography!"

Send me your snail mail address via private and it'll be along as soon as I
find it.

ted