Subject: Re: [Leica] Shooting in the middle of nowhere...
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:01:40 -0700

Hi Feli,

>>> Anyone have any comments experiences to share? Of course the worst thing
that could happen is running out of film...<<<

On the type of time frame you're looking at and similar assignments I've
worked on, we always estimated 10 rolls per day for everyday we were gone,
including flight out and return days.

Generally it worked out just right, but we always threw in an extra 100
rolls for good measure above what we estimated at 10 per day. ;-) All the
film was out of the boxes and only in the containers.

I mean it's tough finding a camera store at the North Pole! ;-)
ted