Subject: Re: [Leica] New photos
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Sep 2003 15:54:01 -0700

Hi Jerry,

      Check the library for D. Arbus's books.  I read her daughter's
biography some time back.  She was a rich kid who didn't want
to run with the family business, which I think was department store(s)?

     Photos like Jewish giant at home, lots of 'little' people, not sure
if 'midget' is still pc, boy in Central Park with toy handgarnade,
transvettites at home.  She liked to met people and go to their
homes for the photos.

      I don't find her photos offensive.  I find Jerry Springer offensive.

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California
tripspud@transbay.net