Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux -
From: "Slobodan Dimitrov" <s.dimitrov@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 18:58:29 -0700

 While yes emotions can run deep, but is that the only consideration? I
think not. Certain achievements of excellence have a timelessness to them
that can far outlive the period that brought them into fruition.
I think that the Noctilux, even once the wet chemical craft has run its
course, will somehow be integrated into the platforms of the newer
technologies.
Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> (Re: [Leica] Noctilux -)