Subject: RE: [Leica] PJ standards --now archiving data
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 20:03:21 -0400

Ah, it was only a few years ago that a Fortune 50 company discovered
that they had archived date in another country on a disc array that
hadn't been supported for maybe ten years.  The drive broke and you
would not believe what it cost to pull the information off the platters.

All it takes to FUBAR is to have one group or unit that doesn't pay
attention to life.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com