Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:06:20 -0400

Don't know about new, but used Leica prices have dropped quite a bit.
It's still high for 35mm film gear, but compared to other times,
now is low.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Grégoire Vandenschrick <gregoire.vds@skynet.be> ([Leica] Digital back for Leica M, sequel, precision and so on)
Reply from JCB <jcb@visualimpressions.com> ([Leica] Re: Digital back for Leica M, sequel, precision and so on)