Subject: RE: [Leica] Computer question
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 13:05:13 -0400

Don't mean to get into the Mac vs Windows religious war, but
technical merits aside, Windows (and Microsoft) achieves the one
thing that Unix, Mac, and a whole slew of others couldn't.  And
that is making it affordable and popular, thereby making it
eminently more useful.

I attribute the internet revolution with 3 things:  the internet
backbone, the web, and the presence of home PCs.

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> (Re: [Leica] Computer question)