Subject: RE: [Leica] PJ standards -- Like Caesar's wife
From: Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:31:14 -0400

Assuming that an organization such as the New York Times stores it's
digital files on CDs, how many CDs would it accumulate in a year?  And how
massive a task will it be to convert them all to, say, DVDs?   It will be
relatively simple for a home hobbiest such as myself to transfer the files
from my 30 or 40 CDs to some future media, but what if I had 30000 or 40000
or perhaps some much larger number?

dan c.

Replies: Reply from Dan C <leicaman@sympatico.ca> (RE: [Leica] PJ standards -- Like Caesar's wife)
Reply from Dennis Painter <dennis@hale-pohaku.com> (Re: [Leica] PJ standards -- Like Caesar's wife)