Subject: RE: [Leica] Digital Leica M
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:06:48 -0400

Very, very, very few working pros today are using Leica Ms. Most pros do
not buy it and do not use it. Period. This doesn't mean that there
aren't pros doing so, but they are NOT typical Leica buyers any more.
Ultimately, Larry is correct- the M is at the end of its development as
a useful photographic instrument (but not at the end of its life as
such.;-)) And it IS being marketed as a "piece of prestige photographic
jewelry," and, I would hazard a guess, it is more frequently purchased
that way than it is as a serious photographic instrument by serious
photographers.

B. D.
Busy This Labor Day Scanning Leica M Film Images :-)