Subject: [Leica] M to R adapter - is there such a thing?
From: "Robert Beaudoin" <bussbearm@aei.ca>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 22:56:51 -0400

Bonsoir,

  I would have loved to be able to put my M lenses on my R4.  I even tried
the following;  a) remove the front part of a 14127 ring ( the M portion),
b) remove the bayonet mount from R4,  c) screw on the R4 said front portion
of the ring,  d)  mount lens on camera.   Still the combo remains on the
macro mode.  The space needed to clear the path for the mirror is just too
big.   Interesting experiment but so far I have not found a way to mount and
use properly an M lens on an R4.

  Best,

  Robert (Un chevalier sans blason)

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] M to R adapter - is there such a thing?)