Subject: [Leica] PAW - some B&W photos
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 18:10:42 -0400

PAW for me of course is more like Photos once in A While.

I like spotlights and rim lights and that's what I was after
in these 3 photos.   They are the short list, from which I
will choose a final one, and I am seeking comments to help
me in the final selection.

The subject is a young violinist, a friend of a friend.
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitOne/crw_4698-bw.htm
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitOne/crw_4704-bw.htm
http://www.phongdoan.com/Photography/PortraitOne/crw_4716-bw.htm

Shot with a Canon DSLR, with a 85mm lens, studio lights.
[I almost always use my 50mm lens, but inadvertently had the
85mm lens on the camera, as I rushed out the door].

Comments, criticism, etc. all very welcome.

By the way, this is the project for which I am trying to
set up a Piezography printer for.

Thanks,

- - Phong

Replies: Reply from Daniel Ridings <daniel.ridings@muspro.uio.no> (Re: [Leica] PAW - some B&W photos)