Subject: RE: [Leica] Not quite PAW, but please could you take a look
From: "Phong" <phong@doan-ltd.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:44:34 -0400

Hi Simon,

It is a lovely, solid photo, very well executed.
In my view, you clearly achieved your goal, dignity with no fuss.

Warmest regards,

- - Phong

P.S.  The metalsmith is also very, very nice.  A small nitpick
is that the round stool/table (?) on the foreground is a bit
distracting.  Still, it's the kind of photos I'd like to take,
of people doing their things, in interesting natural light.