Subject: RE: [Leica] National Geographic scandal
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 09:32:06 -0400

Am I not correct in thinking that many times over the years the Geo has
in fact shown in great detail how it is "set up" nature shots, closing
off a little area of a stream with Plexiglas, cutting a piece out of a
tree to create a window onto a nest, etc. etc. I've always assumed that
these kinds of things were done...realistically, how else would one get
allot of these kinds of shots?

B. D.