Subject: Re: [Leica] Photo scandal at National Geographic!!!
From: "Jim McIntyre" <mcintyre@ca.inter.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 23:28:52 -0400

On a slightly different note, because of all the discussion about NG, I
visited their site. I'm curious about their photography FAQ:

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/photography/qanda/

Any idea if this information is up-to-date? There is no mention of any
digital use, only film (some with Leica, OT). I would think that NG would be
on the conservative side, but a clue is that they say "In 1995 they shot
32,000 rolls of film...". Could this section be 8 years out of date?

Also, would a doctored transparency be easier to expose (no pun intended)
than a doctored digital file?