Subject: [Leica] Konermann's HOOK...
From: tripspud <tripspud@transbay.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 16:11:20 -0700

Hi!

      Well, I received Konermann's HOOK, the best photo
accessory since the neckstrap.  I use it with a 36" chrome
chain worn over the shoulder.  It puts the camera to the
side.  It can still be used on the chain, but often I like to
have the camera free.  I didn't get his grip device as I
like to not always hold the camera in the same grip,
I'm using a rapidwinder (Canon) and it just would not
work for vertical shots with the hold I use for the
rapidwinder.  I feel secure without it.  When the
shots shot, the camera is quickly returned to the HOOK.
The HOOK only uses one side of the camera's lugs.
Great accessory for $15!

Cheers,

Rich Lahrson
Berkeley, California