Subject: [Leica] Off the LUG - see some of you in Boston
From: howard cummer <cummer@netvigator.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:56:09 +0800

Hi Luggers.
I am signing off the LUG. Going to Canada to help my youngest daughter
enroll at Queen's University. I am looking forward to meeting some of you
from the Boston area on Sunday September 7 about noon for lunch and Leica
talk. I suggest we meet in the lobby of the Westin Copley Place at 12:00
and head out from there. I will be wearing a green Bessa R2 fixed with a
Summicron 40mm. Please contact me off list to confirm.
Thanks Howard
Hong Kong