Subject: [Leica] 19mm R Lens on EOS Body
From: "Gary Williams" <nasmformyzombie@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 21:14:42 -0400

Today I tried a 19mm Elmarit R lens on several EOS bodies via Novoflex
adapter.  Canon EOS 3, RT and EOS55 (international version of Elan II with
panorama).  The R lens and adapter couples beautifully to all three bodies.
However, to say it "works" is another thing altogether.  Even with the
largest body and brightest viewfinder, the EOS 3, I was completely unable to
focus the 19mm lens indoors in natural light.  Does anyone have any
experience with this?

Gary

Message from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] El Corcho)