Subject: RE: [Leica] In the Parish Hall
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:52:00 -0400

I really like this one, and am not bothered at all by the lack of a
central subject - it beautifully captures a familiar scene, with all its
varied elements. It's the kind of photo that has something to offer
where ever in the frame one looks. And while it is a scene with which we
are all familiar, it is not a scene we often see photographed in an
interesting way - probably because a less insightful viewer would see it
and think, 'ah, nothing there...' :-)

B. D.